Barco show gigantic NX4 3D LED-Videowall at ISE-2011
OLED Display News
- LG Display plans to produce 90 inch or larger OLED-Tv panels - LG DIsplay start ramping up M2 production line to expand the OLED-Television production
- Fraunhofer high-resolution and high brightness OLED microdisplay - Microdisplay for head-mounted displays with 5000 cd/m² at SID-2014
- Sony and Panasonic plans to enter OLED-Tv market with LG-Display panels - Is the rumor true? Has Samsung Display stopped producing OLED TVs?
- Ribag OVISO OLED lighting series - Control the brightness of the panel with a simple gesture!
- Merck is ready to print 3 meter per second semiconducting OLED layers - PrintOLED: Development of Printed Light - Emitting Diodes Successfully Concluded
The NX-series have set a new standard for indoor LED displays by offering the deepest black levels available on the market, and pairing this with a phenomenal contrast ratio of over 4,000:1. With a light output of over 2,000 Nits and native 16-bit color processing, it is sure to deliver the pinnacle of image quality in any indoor setting.
Modular curve: 1.3°
Total curce: 90°
2240x504 pixel, 4,66 mm pixel pitch
70x14 modules without rentalframe
Outer dimension: 10.453mx2352m
Power: 37W each
Signal Source: DVC Venice, native 2240x504 pixel
The Barco NX4 S3D features:
Stereoscopic 3D with 120 frames/sec
Active shutter glasses
S3D without loss of resolution
Full 2D compatible:
NO polfilter or any other optical modification for S3D
origin low light reflection level
3D NX4 LED-Videowall in the Barco headquarter: