Barco show gigantic NX4 3D LED-Videowall at ISE-2011
OLED Display News
- Dell Venue 8 7000 8.4 inch OLED - 8.4 inch AMOLED with 2560x1600 Pixel
- LG Display says True RGB OLED-Tv can not compete with WRGB - LG says white OLED patents from Kodak is the key for success!
- LG Chem Worlds first OLED which can compete against LED - OLED light panels from LG Chem can compete with LED
- Apple Watch flexible Retina OLED - It has a flexible POLED Retina Display. Machine-polished sapphire screen.
- Samsung Gear VR Galaxy Note-4 - Virtual Reality with Gear VR with Super Amoled
The NX-series have set a new standard for indoor LED displays by offering the deepest black levels available on the market, and pairing this with a phenomenal contrast ratio of over 4,000:1. With a light output of over 2,000 Nits and native 16-bit color processing, it is sure to deliver the pinnacle of image quality in any indoor setting.
Modular curve: 1.3°
Total curce: 90°
2240x504 pixel, 4,66 mm pixel pitch
70x14 modules without rentalframe
Outer dimension: 10.453mx2352m
Power: 37W each
Signal Source: DVC Venice, native 2240x504 pixel
The Barco NX4 S3D features:
Stereoscopic 3D with 120 frames/sec
Active shutter glasses
S3D without loss of resolution
Full 2D compatible:
NO polfilter or any other optical modification for S3D
origin low light reflection level
3D NX4 LED-Videowall in the Barco headquarter: