Samsung show world thinnest 3D Blu-ray Player at CES-2011
OLED Display News
- Details Curved Edge Super AMOLED Display of Galaxy Note Edge - Infos about the world first curved Super-Amoled Galaxy Edge Note
- Samsung Display showcase 5 to 14 inch OLED Displays at IMID2014 - Samsung and LG-Display at IMID-2014
- Sony BVM-X300 30 inch OLED reference Monitor - 30-inch 4K TRIMASTER EL OLED critical reference monitor
- LG to cut OLED TV price again-Samsung preparing OLED TVs? - 55EC9300 for about 3000 Dollar! That means that this OLED TV costs twice as much as a same-size LCD TV
- LG Display confirmed Plastic AMOLED for Apple Watch - Apple Watch to come with AMOLED panels from LG-Display
Samsung will be introduce the world thinnest 3D Blue Ray player at CES-2011. The 3d Blue Ray player measures only 23 mm. The 3D Blue Ray player features a metallic chassis, 2D to 3D conversion, wall mount support, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter etc. The Blue Ray Players from Samung has in 2009 39 mm, 2010 29 mm, and now 2011 23 mm.
Samsung Electronics, the global leader of Blu-ray player industry, today announced it will reveal another thinnest (23mm) 3D Blu-ray player at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, US, which is scheduled to take place early next month. Its’ sleek and stylish design and further enhanced features including 2D to 3D conversion capacity is also drawing attention from the global consumer.
Meanwhile, Samsung Blu-ray players are commanding the US market in two consecutive years. According to the NPD Group, the Blu-ray player products of Samsung Electronics took a US market share of 35.1% in terms of sales and 32.6% in terms of units sold for the January-November in US market.