Samsung show world thinnest 3D Blu-ray Player at CES-2011
OLED Display News
- LG Display showcase 2014 UHD OLED-TV lineup - 77-, 65- and 55-inch OLED TVs in 2014
- LG Display explain the advantages of curved OLED-Television devices - 55-inch and 75-inch transparent flexible displays in 2016
- Why IGZO OLED? - Sharp and SEL showcase 13.3-inch 8K OLED display at SID-2014
- Galaxy S5 AMOLED Display Details - Samsung Gear 2 and Galaxy Fit Super AMOLED Background Informations
- Samsung want to introduce S5 with Full HD and S5 Premium with WQHD - Galaxy S5 Premium with 2560 × 1440 S5 with Full HD
Samsung will be introduce the world thinnest 3D Blue Ray player at CES-2011. The 3d Blue Ray player measures only 23 mm. The 3D Blue Ray player features a metallic chassis, 2D to 3D conversion, wall mount support, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter etc. The Blue Ray Players from Samung has in 2009 39 mm, 2010 29 mm, and now 2011 23 mm.
Samsung Electronics, the global leader of Blu-ray player industry, today announced it will reveal another thinnest (23mm) 3D Blu-ray player at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, US, which is scheduled to take place early next month. Its’ sleek and stylish design and further enhanced features including 2D to 3D conversion capacity is also drawing attention from the global consumer.
Meanwhile, Samsung Blu-ray players are commanding the US market in two consecutive years. According to the NPD Group, the Blu-ray player products of Samsung Electronics took a US market share of 35.1% in terms of sales and 32.6% in terms of units sold for the January-November in US market.