Samsung show world thinnest 3D Blu-ray Player at CES-2011
OLED Display News
- Interview with CEO of Samsung Display Park Dong-gun about OLED-Tv - Samsung Display CEO:We are thinking carefully before investing in the OLED TV technology
- Samsung introduce Quantum Dots LCD QDOT at IFA2014 - Samsung LCD QLED / QDOT-Tv vs LG OLED-Television
- Samsung Galaxy Gear S 2-inch AMOLED - Curved Super AMOLED Display with 360x480 pixels
- LG G Watch R features a 1.3-inch circular Plastic OLED - First Smartwatch with circular POLED 320x320 pixel
- Apples iWatch with P-OLED and Product Roadmap 2014/15 - New Product Apple Roadmap iWatch, iPhone6, IPhone6S, iPad Pro DIsplay size details!
Samsung will be introduce the world thinnest 3D Blue Ray player at CES-2011. The 3d Blue Ray player measures only 23 mm. The 3D Blue Ray player features a metallic chassis, 2D to 3D conversion, wall mount support, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter etc. The Blue Ray Players from Samung has in 2009 39 mm, 2010 29 mm, and now 2011 23 mm.
Samsung Electronics, the global leader of Blu-ray player industry, today announced it will reveal another thinnest (23mm) 3D Blu-ray player at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, US, which is scheduled to take place early next month. Its’ sleek and stylish design and further enhanced features including 2D to 3D conversion capacity is also drawing attention from the global consumer.
Meanwhile, Samsung Blu-ray players are commanding the US market in two consecutive years. According to the NPD Group, the Blu-ray player products of Samsung Electronics took a US market share of 35.1% in terms of sales and 32.6% in terms of units sold for the January-November in US market.