Samsung show world thinnest 3D Blu-ray Player at CES-2011
OLED Display News
- Osram world’s first OLED Reading Light for cars - OLED application for the automotive and car industry
- Dell Venue 8 7000 8.4 inch OLED - 8.4 inch AMOLED with 2560x1600 Pixel
- LG Display says True RGB OLED-Tv can not compete with WRGB - LG says white OLED patents from Kodak is the key for success!
- LG Chem Worlds first OLED which can compete against LED - OLED light panels from LG Chem can compete with LED
- Apple Watch flexible Retina OLED - It has a flexible POLED Retina Display. Machine-polished sapphire screen.
Samsung will be introduce the world thinnest 3D Blue Ray player at CES-2011. The 3d Blue Ray player measures only 23 mm. The 3D Blue Ray player features a metallic chassis, 2D to 3D conversion, wall mount support, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter etc. The Blue Ray Players from Samung has in 2009 39 mm, 2010 29 mm, and now 2011 23 mm.
Samsung Electronics, the global leader of Blu-ray player industry, today announced it will reveal another thinnest (23mm) 3D Blu-ray player at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, US, which is scheduled to take place early next month. Its’ sleek and stylish design and further enhanced features including 2D to 3D conversion capacity is also drawing attention from the global consumer.
Meanwhile, Samsung Blu-ray players are commanding the US market in two consecutive years. According to the NPD Group, the Blu-ray player products of Samsung Electronics took a US market share of 35.1% in terms of sales and 32.6% in terms of units sold for the January-November in US market.