Samsung show world thinnest 3D Blu-ray Player at CES-2011
OLED Display News
- Samsung introduce a foldable OLED in half by end 2015 - Samsung plans to lower production costs of Super-Amoled DIsplays
- Kateeva introduce YIELDjet FLEX printed Flexible OLEDs become real - First Yieldjet system which is mass production ready delivered to an unnamed customer in Asia! Samsung Display/LG-Display?
- Interview with LG Displays OLED Business Vice President - Byung-chul Ahn about OLED-Television and Plastic OLED
- LG sold 1,000 OLED-Tv Units in October 2014 - 1000 OLED-Television devices are sold in only one month in korea
- LG Display future products with Plastic OLED - LG DIsplay explain POLED 2015-2017
Samsung will be introduce the world thinnest 3D Blue Ray player at CES-2011. The 3d Blue Ray player measures only 23 mm. The 3D Blue Ray player features a metallic chassis, 2D to 3D conversion, wall mount support, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter etc. The Blue Ray Players from Samung has in 2009 39 mm, 2010 29 mm, and now 2011 23 mm.
Samsung Electronics, the global leader of Blu-ray player industry, today announced it will reveal another thinnest (23mm) 3D Blu-ray player at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, US, which is scheduled to take place early next month. Its’ sleek and stylish design and further enhanced features including 2D to 3D conversion capacity is also drawing attention from the global consumer.
Meanwhile, Samsung Blu-ray players are commanding the US market in two consecutive years. According to the NPD Group, the Blu-ray player products of Samsung Electronics took a US market share of 35.1% in terms of sales and 32.6% in terms of units sold for the January-November in US market.