Samsung show world thinnest 3D Blu-ray Player at CES-2011
OLED Display News
- LG Display plans to produce 90 inch or larger OLED-Tv panels - LG DIsplay start ramping up M2 production line to expand the OLED-Television production
- Fraunhofer high-resolution and high brightness OLED microdisplay - Microdisplay for head-mounted displays with 5000 cd/m² at SID-2014
- Sony and Panasonic plans to enter OLED-Tv market with LG-Display panels - Is the rumor true? Has Samsung Display stopped producing OLED TVs?
- Ribag OVISO OLED lighting series - Control the brightness of the panel with a simple gesture!
- Merck is ready to print 3 meter per second semiconducting OLED layers - PrintOLED: Development of Printed Light - Emitting Diodes Successfully Concluded
Samsung will be introduce the world thinnest 3D Blue Ray player at CES-2011. The 3d Blue Ray player measures only 23 mm. The 3D Blue Ray player features a metallic chassis, 2D to 3D conversion, wall mount support, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter etc. The Blue Ray Players from Samung has in 2009 39 mm, 2010 29 mm, and now 2011 23 mm.
Samsung Electronics, the global leader of Blu-ray player industry, today announced it will reveal another thinnest (23mm) 3D Blu-ray player at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, US, which is scheduled to take place early next month. Its’ sleek and stylish design and further enhanced features including 2D to 3D conversion capacity is also drawing attention from the global consumer.
Meanwhile, Samsung Blu-ray players are commanding the US market in two consecutive years. According to the NPD Group, the Blu-ray player products of Samsung Electronics took a US market share of 35.1% in terms of sales and 32.6% in terms of units sold for the January-November in US market.