LG-Display show world’s largest 3D panel with UHD resolution
OLED Display News
- Google Nexus 6 QHD AMOLED display - Nexus 6 made by Motorola with 2560x1440 AMOLED Display
- Details Curved Edge Super AMOLED Display of Galaxy Note Edge - Infos about the world first curved Super-Amoled Galaxy Edge Note
- Samsung Display showcase 5 to 14 inch OLED Displays at IMID2014 - Samsung and LG-Display at IMID-2014
- Sony BVM-X300 30 inch OLED reference Monitor - 30-inch 4K TRIMASTER EL OLED critical reference monitor
- LG to cut OLED TV price again-Samsung preparing OLED TVs? - 55EC9300 for about 3000 Dollar! That means that this OLED TV costs twice as much as a same-size LCD TV
LG Display plans to showcase an extensive lineup of LCD products that harness cutting-edge 3D and IPS technologies at the Society for Information Display (SID) 2010 taking place in Seattle, Washington, during May 25~27.
LG Display will showcase a 47-inch 3D TV LCD product for use with polarized glasses that dramatically reduces crosstalk to less than 1 percent, a level that is nearly imperceptible to the viewer. Additionally, the company will exhibit the world’s largest 84-inch UHD (ultra high definition) 3D panel with 3840X2160 resolutions, four times the resolution of previous full HD TV panels with 1920X1080 resolutions. Furthermore, a 47-inch TV panel that uses a liquid lens to eliminate the need for 3D glasses will be on display.
LG Display also plans to promote the advantages of panels that feature IPS(In-plane switching) technology by installing a separate ‘IPS Zone’ within its booth. The zone will feature a 240Hz 47-inch LCD TV with 3ms MPRT (motion picture response time); a high-end, high-resolution 32-inch monitor for the broadcasting industry; a 9.7-inch smartbook product utilizing AH-IPS technology; and a 3.98-inch UHD mobile high resolution (394 PPI) LCD panel that harnesses the world’s leading super high resolution panel technology.
The ‘Touch’ zone will include LG Display’s full HD 21.5-inch optical touch LCD panel for monitors that offer both the advantages of capacitive touch technology which respond well to quick and light touches, and resistive touch technology which is ideal for more exacting touches such as writing on small surfaces. Other products include a 13.3-inch on-cell touch type LCD panel and a 3-inch OLED panel.
In the ‘Next-Generation Display’ Zone, LG Display will present its advanced technologies including the 10.1-inch curved LCD with slim glass; the world’s thinnest TV panel which measures just 2.6mm in thickness; a 15.6-inch notebook LCD product that realizes the world’s lowest power consumption levels; a 9.7-inch color e-paper display scheduled to begin mass production within the year; and a 19-inch flexible e-paper.
During SID 2010, LG Display will also operate a separate ‘IPS Lounge’ within Washington State Convention Center to introduce LED IPS technology and conduct marketing activities to promote the advantages of panels that utilize IPS technology, inluding a comparison of IPS and TN monitors, and a display of IPS products.
- LG Display show new AH-IPS and Film Patterned Retarder FPR at SID-2011
- LG Display shows 2.6mm Slim 42 inch LCD Display Debut At CES 2010
- AU Optronics show new generation TFT-LCDs at FPD China 2009
- LG Display show world thinnest LCD TV LED panel
- Samsung to Showcase 40" diagonal LCD TV panel - 1 cm thick at FPD International 2007