100 inch 3D Laser-Tv prototyp from HDI
OLED Display News
- LG and Swarovski Ultimate Premium OLED-Tv - IFA-2014 Swarovski Crystals and LGs OLED-Tv a perfect combination
- Interview with CEO of Samsung Display Park Dong-gun about OLED-Tv - Samsung Display CEO:We are thinking carefully before investing in the OLED TV technology
- Samsung introduce Quantum Dots LCD QDOT at IFA2014 - Samsung LCD QLED / QDOT-Tv vs LG OLED-Television
- Samsung Galaxy Gear S 2-inch AMOLED - Curved Super AMOLED Display with 360x480 pixels
- LG G Watch R features a 1.3-inch circular Plastic OLED - First Smartwatch with circular POLED 320x320 pixel
HDI a Los Gatos startup unveiled the world's first 100-inch 3D home theater powered by lasers.The engine uses LCoS panels and comes from Microdisplay.
For the laser light source, HDI has developed a laser module that contains a red, green and blue laser, each having an output of 1 Watt.
The Laser-Television system had a diagonal of 100 inches and an aspect ratio of 16:9. With a power consumption of 150 Watts, 300 nits were presented on the screen. Reportedly, 7 to 8 ft/Lamberts of circularly polarized light were presented to each eye. The contrast ratio was stated to be about 1000:1
The colors are richer than anything else, because they come from lasers.