100 inch 3D Laser-Tv prototyp from HDI
OLED Display News
- Osram world’s first OLED Reading Light for cars - OLED application for the automotive and car industry
- Dell Venue 8 7000 8.4 inch OLED - 8.4 inch AMOLED with 2560x1600 Pixel
- LG Display says True RGB OLED-Tv can not compete with WRGB - LG says white OLED patents from Kodak is the key for success!
- LG Chem Worlds first OLED which can compete against LED - OLED light panels from LG Chem can compete with LED
- Apple Watch flexible Retina OLED - It has a flexible POLED Retina Display. Machine-polished sapphire screen.
HDI a Los Gatos startup unveiled the world's first 100-inch 3D home theater powered by lasers.The engine uses LCoS panels and comes from Microdisplay.
For the laser light source, HDI has developed a laser module that contains a red, green and blue laser, each having an output of 1 Watt.
The Laser-Television system had a diagonal of 100 inches and an aspect ratio of 16:9. With a power consumption of 150 Watts, 300 nits were presented on the screen. Reportedly, 7 to 8 ft/Lamberts of circularly polarized light were presented to each eye. The contrast ratio was stated to be about 1000:1
The colors are richer than anything else, because they come from lasers.