100 inch 3D Laser-Tv prototyp from HDI
OLED Display News
- LG Display showcase 2014 UHD OLED-TV lineup - 77-, 65- and 55-inch OLED TVs in 2014
- LG Display explain the advantages of curved OLED-Television devices - 55-inch and 75-inch transparent flexible displays in 2016
- Why IGZO OLED? - Sharp and SEL showcase 13.3-inch 8K OLED display at SID-2014
- Galaxy S5 AMOLED Display Details - Samsung Gear 2 and Galaxy Fit Super AMOLED Background Informations
- Samsung want to introduce S5 with Full HD and S5 Premium with WQHD - Galaxy S5 Premium with 2560 × 1440 S5 with Full HD
HDI a Los Gatos startup unveiled the world's first 100-inch 3D home theater powered by lasers.The engine uses LCoS panels and comes from Microdisplay.
For the laser light source, HDI has developed a laser module that contains a red, green and blue laser, each having an output of 1 Watt.
The Laser-Television system had a diagonal of 100 inches and an aspect ratio of 16:9. With a power consumption of 150 Watts, 300 nits were presented on the screen. Reportedly, 7 to 8 ft/Lamberts of circularly polarized light were presented to each eye. The contrast ratio was stated to be about 1000:1
The colors are richer than anything else, because they come from lasers.