100 inch 3D Laser-Tv prototyp from HDI
OLED Display News
- LG CHEM new flexible Plastic OLED lighting panels 2015 - Mass production of 320x320mm Panel
- Universal Display and LG Display Long-Term OLED Patent License - License and Supplemental Material Purchase Agreements
- BMW M4 Coupe OLED and Laser Lights at CES 2015 - BMW OLED Light at CES-2015
- CES-2015 and OLED Displays - CES-2015 OLED-Television
- LG DIsplay showcase 55-inch 4K curved OLED-Tv - 77-inch variable panels and 8K 55 inch OLED Prototype
HDI a Los Gatos startup unveiled the world's first 100-inch 3D home theater powered by lasers.The engine uses LCoS panels and comes from Microdisplay.
For the laser light source, HDI has developed a laser module that contains a red, green and blue laser, each having an output of 1 Watt.
The Laser-Television system had a diagonal of 100 inches and an aspect ratio of 16:9. With a power consumption of 150 Watts, 300 nits were presented on the screen. Reportedly, 7 to 8 ft/Lamberts of circularly polarized light were presented to each eye. The contrast ratio was stated to be about 1000:1
The colors are richer than anything else, because they come from lasers.