100 inch 3D Laser-Tv prototyp from HDI
OLED Display News
- AUO introduce 1.4 inch full circle AMOLED for smart watches - Circular AMOLED Displays for wearable devices
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge OLED Display Technology Shoot-Out - Super Amoled Galaxy S6 tested in the Lab
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge QuadHD Super AMOLED - 5.1-inch QuadHD Super AMOLED 577ppi Super Amoled
- Samsung Galaxy S6 OLED rumors - Samsung Galaxy S6 3-Sided Screen in New Galaxy Smartphone
- ISE-2015 55 inch Transparent OLED from Planar - Transparent OLED Display at ISE-2015
HDI a Los Gatos startup unveiled the world's first 100-inch 3D home theater powered by lasers.The engine uses LCoS panels and comes from Microdisplay.
For the laser light source, HDI has developed a laser module that contains a red, green and blue laser, each having an output of 1 Watt.
The Laser-Television system had a diagonal of 100 inches and an aspect ratio of 16:9. With a power consumption of 150 Watts, 300 nits were presented on the screen. Reportedly, 7 to 8 ft/Lamberts of circularly polarized light were presented to each eye. The contrast ratio was stated to be about 1000:1
The colors are richer than anything else, because they come from lasers.