For several years already in Germany incandescent light bulbs are not produced as the energy that they supply is not effective enough. Still, people need light and there is a good alternative for incandescent light bulbs. E-saving lamps were the first solution of this problem. Read the full story...
OLED Display News
- Features of Apple Watch Oled Display - Apple's Watch flexible OLED is excellent
- AUO introduce 1.4 inch full circle AMOLED for smart watches - Circular AMOLED Displays for wearable devices
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge OLED Display Technology Shoot-Out - Super Amoled Galaxy S6 tested in the Lab
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge QuadHD Super AMOLED - 5.1-inch QuadHD Super AMOLED 577ppi Super Amoled
- Samsung Galaxy S6 OLED rumors - Samsung Galaxy S6 3-Sided Screen in New Galaxy Smartphone
At the CES-2012 LG and Samsung showcased a 55 inch OLED-Television prototype model number:55EM9600. LG is ready to produce the OLED-Television device in July.
LGs 55 inch Full-HD OLED TV featuring 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and fast response time 0,02 ms reaction time. The panel is only 4mm thick, and the whole TV weighs just 7.5Kg. Read the full story...
The LED lighting is increasingly gaining in importance in homes. LED lamps are among the most energy-saving bulbs approved by the European Union. Their energy saving property is the main advantage. LED lamps’ price is slightly higher, but they are worth of it due to energy-saving characteristics.