For several years already in Germany incandescent light bulbs are not produced as the energy that they supply is not effective enough. Still, people need light and there is a good alternative for incandescent light bulbs. E-saving lamps were the first solution of this problem. Read the full story...
OLED Display News
- Samsung introduce a foldable OLED in half by end 2015 - Samsung plans to lower production costs of Super-Amoled DIsplays
- Kateeva introduce YIELDjet FLEX printed Flexible OLEDs become real - First Yieldjet system which is mass production ready delivered to an unnamed customer in Asia! Samsung Display/LG-Display?
- Interview with LG Displays OLED Business Vice President - Byung-chul Ahn about OLED-Television and Plastic OLED
- LG sold 1,000 OLED-Tv Units in October 2014 - 1000 OLED-Television devices are sold in only one month in korea
- LG Display future products with Plastic OLED - LG DIsplay explain POLED 2015-2017
At the CES-2012 LG and Samsung showcased a 55 inch OLED-Television prototype model number:55EM9600. LG is ready to produce the OLED-Television device in July.
LGs 55 inch Full-HD OLED TV featuring 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and fast response time 0,02 ms reaction time. The panel is only 4mm thick, and the whole TV weighs just 7.5Kg. Read the full story...
The LED lighting is increasingly gaining in importance in homes. LED lamps are among the most energy-saving bulbs approved by the European Union. Their energy saving property is the main advantage. LED lamps’ price is slightly higher, but they are worth of it due to energy-saving characteristics.