For several years already in Germany incandescent light bulbs are not produced as the energy that they supply is not effective enough. Still, people need light and there is a good alternative for incandescent light bulbs. E-saving lamps were the first solution of this problem. Read the full story...
OLED Display News
- LG Display explain the advantages of curved OLED-Television devices - 55-inch and 75-inch transparent flexible displays in 2016
- Why IGZO OLED? - Sharp and SEL showcase 13.3-inch 8K OLED display at SID-2014
- Galaxy S5 AMOLED Display Details - Samsung Gear 2 and Galaxy Fit Super AMOLED Background Informations
- Samsung want to introduce S5 with Full HD and S5 Premium with WQHD - Galaxy S5 Premium with 2560 × 1440 S5 with Full HD
- Wearable OLED Displays Come to Life - Plastic Logic and Novaled to push forward flexible and wearable display development
At the CES-2012 LG and Samsung showcased a 55 inch OLED-Television prototype model number:55EM9600. LG is ready to produce the OLED-Television device in July.
LGs 55 inch Full-HD OLED TV featuring 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and fast response time 0,02 ms reaction time. The panel is only 4mm thick, and the whole TV weighs just 7.5Kg. Read the full story...
The LED lighting is increasingly gaining in importance in homes. LED lamps are among the most energy-saving bulbs approved by the European Union. Their energy saving property is the main advantage. LED lamps’ price is slightly higher, but they are worth of it due to energy-saving characteristics.