For several years already in Germany incandescent light bulbs are not produced as the energy that they supply is not effective enough. Still, people need light and there is a good alternative for incandescent light bulbs. E-saving lamps were the first solution of this problem. Read the full story...
OLED Display News
- LG and Swarovski Ultimate Premium OLED-Tv - IFA-2014 Swarovski Crystals and LGs OLED-Tv a perfect combination
- Interview with CEO of Samsung Display Park Dong-gun about OLED-Tv - Samsung Display CEO:We are thinking carefully before investing in the OLED TV technology
- Samsung introduce Quantum Dots LCD QDOT at IFA2014 - Samsung LCD QLED / QDOT-Tv vs LG OLED-Television
- Samsung Galaxy Gear S 2-inch AMOLED - Curved Super AMOLED Display with 360x480 pixels
- LG G Watch R features a 1.3-inch circular Plastic OLED - First Smartwatch with circular POLED 320x320 pixel
At the CES-2012 LG and Samsung showcased a 55 inch OLED-Television prototype model number:55EM9600. LG is ready to produce the OLED-Television device in July.
LGs 55 inch Full-HD OLED TV featuring 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and fast response time 0,02 ms reaction time. The panel is only 4mm thick, and the whole TV weighs just 7.5Kg. Read the full story...
The LED lighting is increasingly gaining in importance in homes. LED lamps are among the most energy-saving bulbs approved by the European Union. Their energy saving property is the main advantage. LED lamps’ price is slightly higher, but they are worth of it due to energy-saving characteristics.