For several years already in Germany incandescent light bulbs are not produced as the energy that they supply is not effective enough. Still, people need light and there is a good alternative for incandescent light bulbs. E-saving lamps were the first solution of this problem. Read the full story...
OLED Display News
- Winstar flexible OLEDs and lighting developments - PMOLED Industry leader seminar Videos
- Samsung Galaxy Mega-2 and Galaxy Note 4 Super-Amoled - Future Smartphone Foldable OLED concept patent
- LG G Watch 2 with OLED IFA-2014 - Smartwatch with OLED from LG at IFA2014
- OLED-Tv 77EC980V EISA European High-End TV 2015 - EISA award for 77 inch curved 4k OLED-Television device from LG
- Philips Lumiblade OLED Water Lily - The OLED lighting Water Lily by Jason Bruges Studio
At the CES-2012 LG and Samsung showcased a 55 inch OLED-Television prototype model number:55EM9600. LG is ready to produce the OLED-Television device in July.
LGs 55 inch Full-HD OLED TV featuring 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and fast response time 0,02 ms reaction time. The panel is only 4mm thick, and the whole TV weighs just 7.5Kg. Read the full story...
The LED lighting is increasingly gaining in importance in homes. LED lamps are among the most energy-saving bulbs approved by the European Union. Their energy saving property is the main advantage. LED lamps’ price is slightly higher, but they are worth of it due to energy-saving characteristics.