For several years already in Germany incandescent light bulbs are not produced as the energy that they supply is not effective enough. Still, people need light and there is a good alternative for incandescent light bulbs. E-saving lamps were the first solution of this problem. Read the full story...
OLED Display News
- Details Curved Edge Super AMOLED Display of Galaxy Note Edge - Infos about the world first curved Super-Amoled Galaxy Edge Note
- Samsung Display showcase 5 to 14 inch OLED Displays at IMID2014 - Samsung and LG-Display at IMID-2014
- Sony BVM-X300 30 inch OLED reference Monitor - 30-inch 4K TRIMASTER EL OLED critical reference monitor
- LG to cut OLED TV price again-Samsung preparing OLED TVs? - 55EC9300 for about 3000 Dollar! That means that this OLED TV costs twice as much as a same-size LCD TV
- LG Display confirmed Plastic AMOLED for Apple Watch - Apple Watch to come with AMOLED panels from LG-Display
At the CES-2012 LG and Samsung showcased a 55 inch OLED-Television prototype model number:55EM9600. LG is ready to produce the OLED-Television device in July.
LGs 55 inch Full-HD OLED TV featuring 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and fast response time 0,02 ms reaction time. The panel is only 4mm thick, and the whole TV weighs just 7.5Kg. Read the full story...
The LED lighting is increasingly gaining in importance in homes. LED lamps are among the most energy-saving bulbs approved by the European Union. Their energy saving property is the main advantage. LED lamps’ price is slightly higher, but they are worth of it due to energy-saving characteristics.