For several years already in Germany incandescent light bulbs are not produced as the energy that they supply is not effective enough. Still, people need light and there is a good alternative for incandescent light bulbs. E-saving lamps were the first solution of this problem. Read the full story...
OLED Display News
- LG CHEM new flexible Plastic OLED lighting panels 2015 - Mass production of 320x320mm Panel
- Universal Display and LG Display Long-Term OLED Patent License - License and Supplemental Material Purchase Agreements
- BMW M4 Coupe OLED and Laser Lights at CES 2015 - BMW OLED Light at CES-2015
- CES-2015 and OLED Displays - CES-2015 OLED-Television
- LG DIsplay showcase 55-inch 4K curved OLED-Tv - 77-inch variable panels and 8K 55 inch OLED Prototype
At the CES-2012 LG and Samsung showcased a 55 inch OLED-Television prototype model number:55EM9600. LG is ready to produce the OLED-Television device in July.
LGs 55 inch Full-HD OLED TV featuring 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and fast response time 0,02 ms reaction time. The panel is only 4mm thick, and the whole TV weighs just 7.5Kg. Read the full story...
The LED lighting is increasingly gaining in importance in homes. LED lamps are among the most energy-saving bulbs approved by the European Union. Their energy saving property is the main advantage. LED lamps’ price is slightly higher, but they are worth of it due to energy-saving characteristics.