For several years already in Germany incandescent light bulbs are not produced as the energy that they supply is not effective enough. Still, people need light and there is a good alternative for incandescent light bulbs. E-saving lamps were the first solution of this problem. Read the full story...
OLED Display News
- Samsung start to roll out 55 inch curved Super-OLED-Tv next week in Korea - KN55ES9600 Super-OLED-Tv can be ordered mid June 2013
- Smithers Apex’s OLEDs World Summit 2013 - 15th annual conference and exhibition will be held September 17-19 in San Francisco
- Universal Display Sid Rosenblatt about the future of OLED technology - Galaxy S4 Diamond Pixel, lifetime, Larger OLED panels for Tablet Pcs/Notebook, Flexible OLED (FOLEDs), OLED-Tv, Apple iWatch
- Apple buys LCD Displays from Samsung Display - Massive turn around at the thin glass market in the second quarter
- LG Display says UHD OLED TV panel products in various sizes and designs in 2015 - 55-inch OLED TV using an IGZO thin-film transistor
At the CES-2012 LG and Samsung showcased a 55 inch OLED-Television prototype model number:55EM9600. LG is ready to produce the OLED-Television device in July.
LGs 55 inch Full-HD OLED TV featuring 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and fast response time 0,02 ms reaction time. The panel is only 4mm thick, and the whole TV weighs just 7.5Kg. Read the full story...
The LED lighting is increasingly gaining in importance in homes. LED lamps are among the most energy-saving bulbs approved by the European Union. Their energy saving property is the main advantage. LED lamps’ price is slightly higher, but they are worth of it due to energy-saving characteristics.